Wednesday, November 28, 2012



Kyle Morton was everything a man strives to be; An amazing father, husband, son, brother, and friend.

On Tuesday Nov-27-2012, the Morton family experienced a tragedy. Kyle was struck and killed in a traffic accident on his way home from work. He was 29. He leaves behind a loving wife and 3 adorable children (10, 6, and 4 years old).  

As one can assume, the family is grief stricken and overwhelmed by the magnitude of preparations that must be made in such a short amount of time.

Any donation you can make to assist with the unexpected costs of this tragic event will be humbly accepted and appreciated by Kyle's survivors.

We sincerely appreciate the outpouring of support we've received from friends, family, and even strangers as we proceed through this difficult time.

Please note, if viewing from a mobile device, the "donate now" button will not show.  You will need to select the "view web version" in order to enable the "donate now" button.

If you'd prefer to send a contribution through the US Postal Service, you can address the envelope as below:

Christin Morton
P.O. Box 620967
Orlando, FL 32862-0967 USA

Please make checks payable to Christin Morton.

We are so appreciative of everyone who has offered their support during this very difficult time.

Sincerely,

Kyle's Family and Friends.

7 comments:

  1. We are so terribly saddened by the loss of Kyle and grieve for all who were so blessed to have known him. More than anything, our hearts hurt so deeply for his family and our minds are constantly in thought of his wife and daughters. We are praying hard for their strength and peace. Kyle was a wonderful man and respected by so many. He will never be forgotten.

    Lance & Karla McCommon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sad and horrible accident. We will be praying for Chrissy and her girls, and the whole Morton family. We pray for understanding and strength to get everybody through this incredibly hard time.

    Barbie, Brooklyne, and Bailey Reed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind encouragement and thoughts, Kyle was a dear friend of my cousin Daniel. Not sure if you remember me but I use to work for All Stars in Lake Nona! I'm currently at Odyssey but I will always remember you guys for being so involved, caring, and all around genuine people. I hope you are doing well, especially Brook! :) (Go Kentucky!)

      -Kyle Barwick

      Delete
  3. We are very saddened by this news and our thoughts & prayers are with the entire Morton family. We hope and pray for strength and comfort for Chrissy and her beautiful daughters.

    Bert and Christine Moher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry to hear about Kyle. I did not know him but just found out today that our children go to the same school. I want to offer my most sincere condolences to his wife and family. I know exactly what she and the kids are going through because I just lost my husband on Aug 23rd. He was only 35 and it happened so suddenly. I am sending hugs and prayers her and the kids way. There is nothing anyone will say that will help her get through this, Just please everyone be there for her and check on her. We tend not to ask for help in these situations. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your loss, I'll keep your family in the prayers. I've seen him play before at XL Soccer World & was one heck of a competitor.

    - Randy (Motley Crew Teammate "Fun & Frolic Team")

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up everyday seeing Kyle from the time I was 7years old all the way through highschool.I had a few classes with Chrissy but I dont know if she remembered me. Kyle was such a free spirit and wonderful guy! I pray for his family, especially their 3 beautiful daughters.I too know how this hurts their hearts, we lost our son of 15 days old in 2010. I pray that God strengthens the family and comforts their pain <3. To the Morton Family and all of our friends, Kyle will always be a thought away in our great memories of him and he truely wont ever be forgotten!

    Sincerely,
    Megan Dotson-Collazo
    @{~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete